Monday 19 October 2015

Organising Project Life Cards

I had one of those relaxed weekends, did some cleaning visited the 'rents and generally chilled out. I was looking through my scrapbooking stash and I got over excited and decided to colour co-ordinate all of my project life cards. Only a total geek admits that?



I have a fairly small range of cards in comparison to a lot of people I'm sure. But it was a fiddly job sorting through them and as I like to colour coordinate spreads or match cards to specific colours from my pictures, it made more sense to organise them by colour. I buy my cards from ebay, I buy partial sets as I've never really committed to a particular card pack; I'd definitely get bored of a specific set and 400 odd cards of one particular colour or style is too much for me! I don't bother to arrange them in sets and if I'm honest I have no idea what named sets they are from, I just pick the ones I like and use them when they fit.




I started off quite simply arranging them in to colour piles and then stood them up in a small box labelling them with post it notes. Straight forward. I haven't used them yet so goodness knows if they'll work out for me! I'll keep you posted.

How do you organise your Project Life cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment