Tuesday 27 October 2015

Scrapbooking 12x12 layout: Good Buddies

This was my first 12x12 layout after getting through 2 albums of project life, I've finally branched in to typical scrapbooking and I'm very very pleased with how this turned out!


I had 3 instax photos from an occasion when my friends visited and they didn't really fit in to a project life spread so I decided to do a 12x12 layout instead. I used shades of blue and some bright patterned papers with greens, reds and blues running through them. 



I used a medium circle punch to create some paper confetti to add interest to the sides of the layout, I also added sequinned in blue and green! 



I used some Kaiser Kraft stickers to add some cool phrases to the spread and had my first attempt using doilys! They really added to the layout and I'll definitely use them again! 



I had so much fun creating this spread and I love the finished look! Definitely going to try lots more of these and maybe some mixed media ones soon!! Oooooo exciting! 

See my YouTube video below if you want to see the process: 
 
 
 

If you've got any tips or advice for 12x12 spreads leave a comment below. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment