Thursday 29 October 2015

Throwback Thursday Album: Pirate Party

This spread is comprised of photos from 2007 and is part of my 'Throwback' album. I do this album every now and then, stealing pictures off my Facebook albums. This one was a party I went to at Uni so it's a pretty old one.


I picked out the Red from the pictures when choosing the additional cards to use in the album and the spread really ended up focused around Red, Black and White and I like the finished look.



I used this as a real opportunity to use up as many of the Anchor stickers I have as possible! I did a pretty good job I think, these are all from the 'I am' collection by Simple Stories, I have no idea when else I would have used these stickers but they were perfect for this!


I used a few stamps, one from a Heidi Swapp stamp set and the 'Oh Goodness' Is from an Amy Tangerine roller stamp, I love the phrases on that particular roller stamp and end up using them in almost every spread!


See my video on how to create this here:



Do you have a 'Throwback' album?


No comments:

Post a Comment