Wednesday 18 November 2015

Project Life 2015: Hadleigh Castle

This post is of a spread i did using pictures from a walk up to Hadleigh Castle. I love a good wander to clear my head on a Sunday, and as the wind was very brisk this weekend a walk definitely had the desired effect!

This is a fairly simple layout so I've kept my chit chat to a minimum! :) 


I used a printable sticker set I found on the Internet, bought some sticker paper off amazon and then cut some of the stickers apart for this spread. I'd really recommend doing this as it was cheaper and there are some nice sets available. I plan on doing a detailed post on this in a few weeks once I've found some more printable sticker sets! 



I managed to use up some stickers from some of my simple stories sets including this black and clear washi strip which I think looks really cool on this picture as it works with my zebra scarf! 



I matted the 2x2 pics on some paper from a 'falling leaves' paper pad I picked a russet coloured paper that drew from the table cloth in the picture above. 



I decided to outline the simple stories stickers from the I Am collection that said 'on my way' to really make them stand out from the backing paper. I was fairly pleased with the look that gave. 

See my YouTube video below for more details: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment