Saturday 21 November 2015

Project Life 2015: Works Party

Hey everyone, these are some snapshots from my most recent process video, this documents a works party that I had with some collegues. All the pictures from the night were taken on my mini instax camera. It was great fun to use with all my friends and I gave loads of the film away. Before I gave them out to various people I used my phone to take some pictures of the instax prints so that I could include them in my project life album!
 
 
There were 3 cards that I had already done and finished before I even started the spread! The bottom three cards were already complete where I had tried to start the spread on a different day but just hadn't been feeling it! (sometimes that happens to me, hate those days when I lack inspiration!)


This spread has lots of little details on it like the addition of strips of washi tape and the die cut tag stamped with 'today' I had lots of fun creating this layout.
 
 
I did a full PL cards worth of journaling, I could count the number of times I've done that on my hand! So I'm pretty chuffed that I'll have more to help me remember the day in a few years time. :)


I included some of the original instax photos in this album too. I don't like to put too many in to one spread as I feel I have to use journaling cards to mount the pictures and it ends up way too busy for me!!

If you want to see my process watch the video on my YouTube channel link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment