Monday 2 November 2015

Scrapbook 12x12 Layout: Halloween 2015

 
This 12x12 layout is a follow on from yesterdays post, here I'm creating my own background to display a spooooky Halloween picture of me and my friends.
 
 
 
I made the background using a white candle, I rubbed the wax across the page drawing star shapes. I sprayed the gold spritzing ink over the top as the wax is water proof it meant I could wipe off the excess ink over the stars so you could see the shapes below the spray.
 

 
I used some black thickers, some gold letter stickers and an Ampasand to make my title for this spread 'Halloween & Friends'
 


I used a selection of black, orange, and patterned papers to back my photo and picked out similar coloured stickers and chipboard pieces to embellish the page with.
 


I also fiddled around cutting out lots of cute stars using my star punch from Tiger, I cut out from Gold glitter paper and the orange cardstock that I had used to back my pictures.

I was pretty pleased with the finished look, can't wait to have another go at a wax and ink background, got a blue spray just waiting for it's debut!

If you want to see how I did it check out my video (it's my first attempt at a voiceover, could use a little work so bare with)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment