Wednesday 11 November 2015

Project Life 2015: Sugar Hut

 
Heeeeeellloooooo! Today's spread is a Project Life spread from a trip I took to Sugar hut. I went down an incredibly sparkley route with this particular spread and used lots of die cuts from the 'all that glitters' Kaiser Craft pack of dies!
 
 

 
My title page is made from a Becky Higgins 4x6 card from the fine and dandy collection which I cut down to 4x4, I then used a set of Aqua Glitter Thickers to spell out 'Sugar Hut' before adding a roller date stamp and some journaling. I think the journaling added some texture to that page and breaks away from the glitter overload that was going on with that card!
 
 

Again, my favourite label stickers came out. This sticker set was from Amazon its a labelling set for folders but I love using them to add more journaling to my spread. I also used a my Sizzix to die cut the word 'friend' this is from the sizzix die cut set 'friend' which comes with 16 word die cuts that are so versatile! I absolutely love this die cut set.
 
 

 
The 'leave a little sparkle wherever you go' is my favourite card in the spread, my dress was super sparkly (hence the theme) so this die cut from the 'all that glitters' range was perfect, I just added a flash of pink polka dot washi tape and some pretty sequins to finish off the page!
 
 


If you want to know more about how I did this layout have a look at my YouTube video:




No comments:

Post a Comment